• Banglore's best local search engine for Real Estate.
Filter

Price Range: From to

Compare Listings

2 bhk flats for sale in kokapet

hyderabad
INR45M

Detail

Updated on June 21, 2021 at 10:08 am

  • Property ID: 6611
  • Price: INR45M
  • Property Size: 1310 sqft
  • Land Area: 8.5 sqft
  • Property Type: Residential Apartments
  • Property Status: For Sale
  • Willing to rent out: Family
  • Configuration BHK: 2 BHK
  • Balcony: Yes
  • Age of Property: Newly Constructed
  • Parking Details: None
  • Modular kitchen: Yes
  • Exhaust Fan: Yes
  • Chimney: Yes
  • Negotiable : Yes
  • Bachelors Allower : Yes
  • Pet Allowed: Yes
  • Non Veg Allowed: Yes
  • Furnishing: Semi Furnished

Description

I am going to show you 2 bhk Flats for sale in Kokapet, People can say one thing harder that After silicon valley of India (Bangalore) ,The craziest city is Hyderabad. Here the infrastructure is designed and executed very nice. While looking into the real estate sector there are many upcoming projects will be appeared.i am introducing 2 bhk flat for sale in Kokapet , Here are the categories of  the projects are going surrounding the Hyderabad localities.
Villas projects ,Open plots projects, Residential apartments, Commercial buildings, Office spaces, Gated Communities, Pre launched Projects so on.
I am bring you to show my Pre launched 2 bhk flats for sale in kokapet. This place is one of the best and fasted developing area, within less than 5kms there are couple of MNC companies. This location is surrounded by many tech parks like amazon, Wipro circle others as well.We are offering 2bhk and 2.5BHK, 3BHK,3.5BHK options with the sizes of 1085 sft -2615 sft which will suitable to every family needs.
Coming to the project highlights , There are huge construction surrounding our project , here you should notice one interesting point that ” my home tarkshya ”  and Rajapushpa atria both big gated communities are beside our project compound. This is a big size gated community takeover by Fortune builder, they have constructed and delivered many projects in hyderabad with Green Space series . The Green space fortune team has introducing world class amenities in this gated community , i can say there will be 25+ amenities will fulfill you dream in the community. The prestigious project is under construction as of now, it will be handed over by December-2023. It is developing in 8.5 acres land , 40% of the land will be utilized for apartment construction and the remaining 60% of the land will be kept for the Green space hence we called as green space project. If you look at the all other projects of Fortune builders they keep green space more.
Keep EYE on the few other projects of GREEN SPACE Fortune construction and developers.
1.Green space the HIVE in Alkapur township
2.Green Space EMERALD in Puppalaguda
3.Green Space TULASI in Manikonda
4.Green Space MARVEL in Manikonda
5.Green Space ASTER in Puppalaguda
6.Green Space PRIME C in Manikonda
7.Green Space PRIME D in Puppalaguda
8.Green Space SIGNATURE in Manikona.
Green Space Fortune Celestial @ 2 BHK flats for sale in Kokapet has totally 769 families which has been divided into 9 block + G+9 Floors. As mentioned earlier there will be 1085 sft -2615 sft sizes, West , North @ East facing options are available.Toletboard team and Sri Dharani infra has combined together and marketing this project. See for other Projects which are associated with team toletboard.
  • Address: hyderabad
  • City: Hyderabad
  • State/county: Telangana
  • Neighborhood: Kokapet
  • Country: India

Video

Contact info

admin
admin
7989835764

Inquire about this property

Similar Properties

INR23KINR22K/4000
sunrise flats front face

Beds: 3Baths: 2sqft: 1490

Residential Apartments

agrawal

3 years ago

INR23KINR22K/4000

Beds: 3Baths: 2sqft: 1490

Residential Apartments

3 years ago

26000INR26K/26000

Beds: 3Baths: 2sqft: 1700

Residential Apartments

kumarvas85

3 years ago

26000INR26K/26000

Beds: 3Baths: 2sqft: 1700

Residential Apartments

3 years ago

Beds: 3Baths: 3sqft: 1300

Residential Apartments

admin

1 year ago

INR45K

Beds: 3Baths: 3sqft: 1300

Residential Apartments

1 year ago

Vajram Elina Apartment flats For Rent | 2 BHK Flat For Rent in Vajram Elina – Bangalore | ToletBoard |

Vajram Elina, Hobli, Devin Paradise Enclave, Yelahanka, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

Beds: 2Baths: 2sqft: 1020

Residential Apartments

admin

1 year ago

INR24K

Beds: 2Baths: 2sqft: 1020

Residential Apartments

1 year ago


1 Review ( 4.05 out of 5 )
Very Good

  • Awesome Flat

    admin

    Best in Kokapet Hyderabad location..

Write a Review

Login for Review

PREVIOUS PROPERTY

Individual Villa